You will notice I use a lot of Cauliflower in our recipes, not just because its one of Michiels favourites, but it has super health benefits too! Check out why here.
(use as much vegetables as you need for amount of people)
1 cup of brown rice
Soy Sauce (vegan)
1 teaspoon of each: turmeric, chilli, ginger (grated) & garlic (2 cloves)
– Boil the rice in a pan with a little salt
– Add the vegetables to a wok with a little coconut oil, and fry for a few minutes.
– Add the spices and soy sauce, and stir through, whilst on a medium heat.
– Add the cooked rice to the pan, and stir everything together
– Sprinkle seseme seeds on top