We LOVE a good curry, and this one is no exception – it’s packed full of protein from the tofu and beans. With the vegetables and spices, it makes a great option for a post workout meal full of goodness. This is also a great meal for new vegans, who want to impress their families – easy, and tasty!
Give it a go!
Can of cup of soaked beans (I used garbanzos)
Cup full of fresh mushrooms, chopped
Sliced tofu pieces, chopped
1 heaped tablespoon of ginger
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 dried red chilli
2 finely chopped onions
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp ground coriander
Pinch of ground black pepper & salt
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp garam masala
Can of coconut milk
2 heaped tbsps ground almonds
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Add the tofu and onions to a pan with some coconut oil already heated (medium/high) 👩🏻🍳 cook for 5 minutes until tofu a little crispy and onions browning.
2. Add the mushrooms, & mix together 🍄
3. Add all the spices and herbs, and mix together 🌿
4. Add the coconut milk, and leave to summer for 20 minutes until thickened a little 🤤
5. Add the lemon juice, beans and stir into the mix 🍋
Served with rice.